Job Role: Product Owner / Techno-Functional Business Analyst /Technical Scrum Master
A strong techno-functional background, possibly with experience of interacting with backend programmers as well.
The value this technical Product Owner/ BA / Scrum Master will deliver is by ensuring the tasks are scoped out properly, the project board is maintained, developers are unblocked & doing UAT testing via backend tools like Postman etc for API based testing
We need someone who is able to hit the ground running, understands Agile practices & works comfortably with an international team.
- Understand and get very comfortable with the overall Product flow including the various supporting inter-dependent applications.
- Analytical, enthusiastic, and innovative Product Owner/Techno-Functional Business Analyst with 5+ years of diverse experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC chiefly in requirements, analysis/ design, Agile methodology, testing, and deploying business processes and system solutions.
- Experience in working with team sizes of more than 15 members and understanding/ resolving development team dependencies
- Owning an ambitious roadmap that connects customers, business partners, engineering and design in a powerful way
- Leading and supporting engineering teams in execution to produce world-class solutions that validate ideas, delight customers, and unlock speed and scale for the business
- Obsessing over the data, instrumentation, and getting to the core of issues
- Create complete requirement tickets in Jira and do followups
- Conduct all sprint cadences – grooming, planning, standups, retrospectives, etc
- Ability to do manual testing and UAT on backend code via postman etc – API based testing
- Data-Driven Decision – Ability to play with data, make data-driven dashboards & provide data-driven solutions.
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models
- Extensive experience in Conducting Requirement Gathering, Interviews, Writing Detail business and functional requirements, Scope agreements, Business Process descriptions, and training end-users, working on documents, organizing meetings and writing meeting minutes, communicating effectively with upper management, developers, and QA engineers, experience in creating use case diagrams and writing use cases test cases
- Sound in Suggesting system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities providing automated solutions that are cost-effective and that meet user requirements.
- Understand and analyze the various feature requirements and enhancements as per roadmap by coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Work actively with business and Product stakeholders to get approval and closure on the requirements.
- Work on document review iterations with fast closure.
- Support the team with technical requirement clarification sessions as and when required.
- Support and help the Customer Support team in preparing Release Notifications and Knowledgebase articles as and when required.
- Adhere to overall process guidelines as intimated by the Project Manager/Organization.
Who you are:
- An MBA from a reputed university or an MCA or BE with good overall scores.
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details
- You have an instinct for great product design and an advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a testing plan, analyzing large data sets, or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy, precision, and clarity
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- While we generally value attitude over skills, we expect that you’ve spent at least five years in a fast-paced product management role
- You should have worked as a Product Owner/Techno-Functional Business Analyst /. Technical Scrum master in an organization for a minimum of 5 years
- You are comfortable in working on business requirement documents, wireframes, internal knowledgebase articles, and proposing solutions to given business problems.
- You have proven experience in understanding and gathering requirements from project stakeholders and then transforming the same into feature lists or use cases.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are proficient in English as a language.
- You possess good documentation skills and are able to clearly articulate and present the requirement in a detailed, accurate manner to the different stakeholders
- You are able to think out-of-the-box and provide innovative solutions
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, proactive – a fast learner who is willing to learn on the job.
- You value commitment and are able to deliver on time-critical assignments.
- You have experience in API based testing
- You have experience in conducting scrum cadences
You will get to work with:
- G-Suite, JIRA, and Confluence
- An international team of talented developers, Product Owners & clienteles
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our indo-dutch culture is unique, we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise are Our People ” At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them.
- You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project managers and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages the free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and well-being in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.