Job Role: Sr. Python Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Python developer to oversee the development of Data related product. You will be directly involved with client team to understand and do development. To ensure success as a Sr. developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Python, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications. You will also be responsible to handle and mentor team.
Who you are:
- You have 8+ years programming experience using Python
- Solid hands-on experience of Design Pattern (5+ years work experience)
- Proficiency with Python 3 (5+ years work experience)
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming (5+ years work experience)
- Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes (3+ years work experience)
- Proficiency of working with GitHub, Docker, Linux (3+ years work experience)
- Proficiency of writing test cases (3+ years work experience with TDD)
- Experience of developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of developing and maintaining micro-services
- Experience of developing and maintaining API endpoints
- Experience of developing and maintaining live product
- Experience of using Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with Git-based versioning and Git workflows
- Understanding of design patterns
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques
- Good experience in Team handing and mentoring
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
You score bonus points if you:
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certified)
- Knowledge of web frameworks (Flask/Django)
- Experience of Data Engineering (3+ years production experience)
- Experience of working with gRPC (1+ years production experience)
- Experience of working with remote development teams
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps concepts and tools
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user centric, logical and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Indo-dutch culture is unique , we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance.
The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “”The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People “”
At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
About Us : https://www.easternenterprise.com/en/brochures/about-us
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project manager and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourage free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.