Are you a Full Stack Developer with medior or senior development skills? Do you have a background in Fintech and/or
Loyalty, do you have experience with start-ups?
We are FinTech startup in the Netherlands, we offer innovation technology to enable payment-linked solutions for our
partners, potentially every non-cash payment can turn into a loyalty point, member, or valuable insights.
You are a professional who can help with various stages of development and have the versatility and time management to
assist all levels of the development team. You will be responsible for both Front End and Back End tasks.
Together with our CTO, CEO, and front-end developer you will be part of the development team.
Everything is deployed in containers on GCP. Knowledge in DevOps and Docker is desirable. Additional nice-to-haves are
prior experience in event processing, and integrating payment service. Knowledge about payment services providers,
online payments, and in-store payments is a huge pre for this position.
Our current tech base
- NodeJS/Express for backend
- Prisma as data layer
- Google Cloud Platform
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proven experience with our current stack
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium
enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across
Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user centric, logical and secured. Building a
company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who
are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our indo-dutch culture is unique , we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance.
The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “”The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is
Our People “”
At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works
hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the
world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that
we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project manager and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on
challenging projects from day one.