Job Role: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Active involvement in feature discussions.
- Analyzing the feature and requirement document with various technical and business stakeholders to get clarity on requirements.
- Creating a detailed breakdown of the feature into tasks and provide an estimation on the same.
- Preparing Technical documents and sequence diagrams.
- Building code with strict adherence to coding quality and standard industry guidelines for C# and Web API.
- Unit testing and Integration testing the feature coded prior to handling over to Quality Assurance.
- Active participation in various testing cycles – QA and UAT and also a key member during release deployment and post-Live testing support.
- Coordinate between different stakeholders during the release cycle.
- Demonstrate urgency and solve defects reported on priority.
- Adhere to overall process guidelines as intimated by project management/organization.
Who you are:
Technology: .NET 4.5, ASP.NET Web API 2.0, C#, Angular 7.0, TypeScript
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/16
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015, IIS 7.0 or above, GIT
Must have: MS SQL Server 2014/16, Web API 2.0 , Entity Framework 5/6, BootStrap 3.0, Multi-threading, Tasks, OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, LINQ
Good to have: Windows Azure, CSS, HTML, DHTML, WCF, windows services, MongoDB
Client-Side scripting and UI Design: Responsive Web Design (RWD), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) development using REST APIs.
Knowledge of front–end responsive UI design.
Implement Microsoft Patterns and Practices.
Experience with N-tier architecture applications.
- MCA/BCA/BE or graduate from a reputed university or with good overall scores.
- You should have worked as a Software developer in an organization for a minimum of 5 years.
- You have the below technical skillset:
- You are smart and possess excellent communication, analytical and debugging skills.
- You are able to take end-to-end ownership of tasks.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, proactive – a fast learner who is willing to learn on the job.
- You value commitment and are able to deliver on time-critical assignments.
- You have a keen interest and knowledge about the latest technology and trends including the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Prior experience in product development will be preferred.
You will get to work with:
- NET 4.5, ASP.NET Web API 2.0, C#, Angular 7.0, TypeScript
- MS SQL Server 2014/16
- MongoDB, Elastic Search
- Google documents and sheets
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. We are a self-driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our Indo-Dutch culture is unique. We value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. Continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People”. At Eastern Enterprise, your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated and engaged co-workers in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
Some of the highlights of the package include:
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement.
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city offices or even remotely.
- And much more!