Job Role: Senior Golang Developer
What you will be doing
- Using the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Collaborating closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
- Able to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Growth mentality, are curious and not afraid to be experimental.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing and maintaining API driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
You’ll get to work with:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Memcache, Redis
- Microservices architecture
- ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
Major Responsibilities :
- Implement software development best practices
- Provide accurate estimates
- Do thorough code reviews and set coding standards and expectations.
- Ensure technical quality of the deliverable
- Ensure software delivered is robust, performant, secured, and scalable
- Client communication and escalation management
- R&D on the technologies, new concepts, libraries/packages.
- Should stay updated with the latest trends and towards their implementation
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a b team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our indo-dutch culture is unique, we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People ” At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project managers and developers
- ttention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages the free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.