Job Role: Senior Vue.js Developer
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and open minded frontend developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of.
Get involved in the project discovery phase by brainstorming solutions, writing documentation and designing frontend architecture. Write clean, logical code according to project requirements and documentation.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in Vue.js development
- Must have a strong understanding of JS concepts and latest trends over it.
- Must have a strong understanding of Vue.js and how its features/concepts work like LifeCycle, DataBinding, Components and their properties, HTTP Requests, Router, Vuex, Mixins, Filters, etc.
- A solid understanding of the object-oriented programming in frontend technologies
- A solid understanding of REST APIs and its best practices as well as consumption of the same
- Must be aware of principles/concepts like SOLID, DRY, KISS, different design patterns.
- Must be able to design frontend architecture
- Must understand what is quality code and have the ability to write quality code with excellent knowledge on standards
- Must be able to write test cases and be aware of TDD approach. Having knowledge on JEST is an add-on.
- Must have knowledge on package development.
- Must be able to work on front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3
- Must be able to do thorough code reviews.
- Hands on experience on Linux environment, GIT and other coding related tools
- Must have knowledge of NPM, Yarn, Webpack and how it works
- Must have knowledge on logging and monitoring tools like Zabix, NewRelic, Sentry, etc.
- Must have knowledge over API documentation and testing
- Should have knowledge on databases like MySQL
- Should have knowledge on Vagrant and Docker
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams i.e. BAs, DevOps. etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must be good in communication
- Must be strong on logical thinking and understanding
- Must be able to manage teams in terms of tasks executions and bring the teams to the next level.
- Must be able to work on Agile methodology and be a team player
- Must be dynamic, enthusiastic and curious to learn new things
- Must have right attitude and mindset towards the quality development and able to take responsibilities
You’ll get to work with:
- Exposure to work with International client and teams
- Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm the requirements and provide effective solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user centric, logical and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Indo-Dutch culture is unique , we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance.
The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “”The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People “”
At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project manager and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.