Job Role: Sr. Angular JS Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior AngularJS Developer to oversee the development of functional websites. You will be directly involved with Angular application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures. To ensure success as a Senior developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with JS Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
Who you are:
- You have 6+ years programming experience in Angular
- Experience in Angular 10+
- Experience in Typescript
- You have a good sense of UIX and styling (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Knowledge of Azure SQL server/SQL Server Management
- Knowledge of of Azure Devops
- Knowledge of Infragistics (Component library)
- You want to be part of a top team of developers (design and development)
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of web development and the underlying technologies
- Experience with Git-based versioning and Git workflows
- Understanding of design patterns
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques
- You master the English language verbally and in writing, so that you can also work well with colleagues abroad
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required
You’ll get to work with:
- Exposure to work International client and teams
- Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm the requirements and provide effective solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts.
- Prepare and maintain code for various applications and resolve any defects in system.
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner..
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user centric, logical and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Indo-dutch culture is unique , we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance.
The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “”The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People “”
At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
About Us : https://www.easternenterprise.com/en/brochures/about-us
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project manager and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourage free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.