Job Role: Sr. Mobile App Developer
What you will be doing
- Using the latest technologies to improve and streamline user interfaces across our products.
- Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realize the vision
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing native applications iOS and/or Android in Swift and/or Kotlin
- Good hands-on experience in hybrid app design with React Native
- Good understanding or experience in Flutter or willingness to learn hybrid frameworks
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field from a top tier university
You will get to work with :
- Create a shared native components base using native iOS SDK (Swift) and/or Android SDK (Kotlin)
- Refactor and migrate React Native apps to Flutter
- Develop apps in Flutter
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our indo-dutch culture is unique, we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise are Our People ” At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement • Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project managers and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages the free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.