Job title: Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and open minded PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, gets involved in the project discovery phase by brainstorming solutions, writing documentation, and designing database structures; writes clean, logical PHP code according to project requirements and documentation.
What are we looking for?
- 6-8 years of experience with PHP-framework based Development
- In depth knowledge on frameworks like Laravel LTS or Symfony LTS and good exposure on working with applications using any of those frameworks
- Having knowledge on Zend Framework1 will be an advantage
- A solid understanding of the MVC paradigm and object-oriented programming
- Very good understanding of principles/concepts like SOLID, DRY, KISS, different design patterns Understand what is quality code and have the ability to write quality code with excellent knowledge of PSR standards
- Must be able to write PHP Unit test cases and aware of TDD approach
- Excellent knowledge of databases like MySQL
- Hands on experience on Linux environment, GIT and other coding related tools
- Knowledge of Docker is good to have Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be strong on logical thinking and understanding
- Must be able to self manage in terms of tasks executions
- Must be able to work on Agile methodology and be a team player
- Must be dynamic, enthusiastic and curious to learn new things
- Must have right attitude and mindset towards the quality development and able to take responsibilities
- Ability to handle and manage the team and bring it to the next higher level technically
What can you expect from this role?
- Exposure to work with International clients and teams
- Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm the requirements and provide effective solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. We are a self-driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our Indo-Dutch culture is unique. We value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. Continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise is Our People”. At Eastern Enterprise, your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business.
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & a chance to work with motivated project managers and developers
- Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one