Job Role: UI Developer
Who are you:
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience building websites
- You have demonstrable experience with WordPress sites and various third-party plugins.
- You can build “pixel perfect” web designs, even if they are a bit more complicated.
Skill Sets :
- Good experience in HTML 5, CSS 3 & JS,JQuery
- Good experience of UI KIT
- Good experience Bootstrap 4/5
- Good experience in CSS – Flexbox, Box model, Grid
- You have reasonable knowledge of CSS Preprocessors: SASS
- You have experience with GIT version control
- You have experience with the custom development of websites
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are critical of yourself, your colleagues, and your projects: you strive for better every day
What is working at EE like?
Eastern Enterprise is an IT services company specialized in crafting software solutions for startups, small & medium enterprises with passion and dedication. We are a strong team of 250+ technology artists helping 100 clients across Europe in creating software solutions that are robust, creative, modern, user-centric, logical, and secured. Building a company is hard work. We expect a lot from each other. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our indo-dutch culture is unique, we value our people, encourage their development, & reward their performance. The continuous development of our employees is important & we believe “The heart and soul of Eastern Enterprise are Our People ” At Eastern Enterprise, Your tomorrow starts today.
What we offer:
- We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated, and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment. This leads to you having a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business
- Strong technical culture of continuous innovation and improvement
- Flexible festive holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Work at one of our hub city ofﬁces or even remotely
- Freedom to be yourself, express your own ideas in a safe way
- Much appreciation and an attractive salary
- Legendary parties, fun team outings
- A challenging position & will work with motivated project managers and developers • Attention and time for your professional and personal growth
- EE encourages the free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone. Passionate people are EE’s Ace of spades.
- Whether you join us as a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you’ll start to work directly on challenging projects from day one.